Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW!











The last couple of days we got some snow and ice. On Tuesday Paili called me on my way home from work and asked if we could make snow angels when I got home, well...when I got home it was dark and snowing ALOT! So, I promised I would take her out to play when I got home early on Wednesday. True to my word...we played hard outside! We had so much fun!! Jack and Jakob, my nephews were here so they played with us. I wanted the pictures after I had typed...but...apparently not happening. :) I'll get better the more I do of these!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for keeping up with your blog! Once you get into it you almost hate to miss adding to it! Anyways, I had a great visit with you last weekend. love you and your family! Enjoy that snow while it last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be so proud of me. HA! :)
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete