Thursday, June 13, 2013

SchoolMessenger Company Picnic

My awesome girls on the jumping pillow.
Last night 6/12 we had our company picnic with SchoolMessenger. I took the girls by myself since Justin still isn't feeling great. We had so much fun. We spent most of the night with my coworker/friend Kirby and her 9 year old son Jordan. Jordan and Paili got along great and had a blast playing together. I'm so glad she was able to buddy up with him. Skylar rode a bunch of rides to and had a fabulous time. Paili drove her first go-cart. She really thought she was BIG stuff. She got a mark from hitting the car in front of her when trying to park. Since it was her first time, she wasn't familiar with the brakes. I laughed, there was no one in the go cart so no harm done. She was a little upset to get a mark against her but thankfully didn't cry. She looked a little like driving Miss Daisy out there but she had a blast. I remember thinking I was the coolest kid when I got to drive one. It was fun getting to see my coworkers with their children and spouses.
Paili on the carousel.
Skylar driving the truck.
Jordan, Paili, and Skylar in the bird.
I had no idea it went that high. They all lived. Whew.
Paili, Kirby, and Jordan rode the ferris wheel.
I love this girls JOY.
BIG stuff Paili. Driving a go-cart.
She loved the Jumping Pillow. Me too. But I pee a little every time I jump. :/
Paili in the bumper car.
Sky LOVED the elephant ride.
Paili and Jordan riding the purple tiger coaster.
My girl rode the carousel twice and picked the same horse both times. So funny. And she had to walk around for it. It wasn't in the same place or at the entrance.
The end of the night. Covered in sand, sweaty, and tired. But we had so much fun. I LOVE being these girls Mommy.
P.S. I love you Becky Jo. It let me post! Maybe it's because I used iPhone pics instead of real camera pics. I have a whole lot of updating to do. Thanks for caring so much about me and my family. I love that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment