Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pumpkin carving and painting...in Indiana!



My Aunt Jill braiding Paili's hair. Sky wanted to hang out too.
He's much happier to have her sitting next to him then he let's on. My Uncle Phillip and Sky.
Aunt Jill attempting to fix Skylar's hair.
Aunt Joy talking to Skylar about the deer.
Aubree checking the bugs out.
Lillian looking through pictures with me.
Jack and Sky. She loves him.
Caitlin and Sky. She was very snuggly.
Cousins jumping!
Aunt Jill walking her dogs. (See what I did there Aunt Jill?)
Sky and Brookie. So sweet!!
My ode to Carly. 
Gorgeous cousins. Carly and Holley
I love this boy! Uncle Cousin Joe.


Time for pumpkins!! 
Carly sorting the seeds for her gerbils.
Skylar did a great job coloring her hands pumpkin.
All done!!
Holley and her boys.
Paili painting pumpkins. Say that 3 times real fast.
Master carver Holley.
How great is that little face? He is so cute!
Tuesday was a pretty low key day compared to how it had been. Spent the majority of the day at the Kemp home with Carly, Jack, and the kids. Tasha and the girls brought dinner over because she had nothing else to do...HAHA! I'm not sure Tasha ever rests. Being the queen of her castle with 4 gorgeous little helpers and a husband who works and bikes...she's B.U.S.Y.! Tasha has such a sweet servants heart that she still found the time to try to make life easier for the rest of the family. Aunt Jill asked us to go through the pictures for a slideshow for Grandpa's visitation and funeral. While we were looking through them we all oooh'd and awe'd over Carly's amazing picture taking abilities as a young girl. She loved to take a picture with the people in the corner with most of the picture the ceiling or sky. We laughed and laughed as we tried to find pictures without Carly's special touch. The kids were bouncing off the wall to carve the pumpkins so we made that happen. Holley headed that project up. I got a fantastic picture of her that I didn't share to save her from that but EVERY TIME I see that picture, I nearly die from laughing. The kids all painted little pumpkins. They had so much fun being artistic with their pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment