Friday, November 2, 2012

Dryer fun!

These two-should have been twins.
Caught in the act. She looks super worried.
Helping with the laundry. HUGE help.
When my parents were on their way home from Indiana they got a text from my Uncle stating that they would be taking my Grandpa off of the ventilator. My Mom let me know and I made arrangements with my boss to take the next week off of work so I could go back with them. I felt sad about the turn of events about my Grandpa but also very excited to see my family in Indiana. I hadn't seen most of them in 5 or 6 years-some longer than that. I have a huge family in Indiana. My Dad having 3 siblings with all of his siblings having 4 children and a lot of their children now have children (that I haven't even seen!!). We made up our minds to leave Sunday morning. Then we got a text that my cousin Devon would be in Friday and leave Sunday so we decided to leave Saturday so we could catch a glimpse of him. Indiana here we come!! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment