Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Taylor!

I have the BEST husband. He is always cooking up something yummy for us to eat.
Sky tackling the HUGE play things.
Going down the slide with sissy.
Happy Birthday Taylor Ray!!
Yummy-who doesn't like cupcakes?
I love these two.
I also love Taylor's Mommy.
How cute is she? Yvette's niece, Aubrey.
My girls and I getting ready to leave.
My girls with the birthday boy!
Paili helping me feed the animals at my parents.
Someone was exhausted from the day and just layed on Uncle Aaron.
Gabby was getting acquainted with Auntie Erin.
Saturday 10/6/12 was Taylor's 6th birthday party at one of the local bounce houses. Skylar had never been to one and she had so much fun. Paili was so excited to play with her little sissy on the inflatables. The girls enjoyed cupcakes with the birthday boy. I got a great workout in climbing all the inflatables with them. Skylar had no nap and passed out on the way home. She slept in the car while Pai and I fed all of the animals at my parents. She snuggled up with Uncle Aaron when we got home-he didn't mind at all. He's pretty fond of her. (to put it mildly) We had a great evening with the Garmans. Justin made some delicious chili. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment