Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dog sitting

Gabby and Paili
My parents had to go out of town due to my Grandpas health. Which means we were home to take care of all of the animals. We ended up taking the dogs home with us. We weren't sure if Gabby was a willing participant because of how long it took to get her hairy butt in the car with us. She did great once we got home though. Sadie was just as happy as if she had good sense. Both of my girls just love those dogs and they love them with just as much enthusiasm right back. I loved going over and taking care of the animals for my parents. They do so much for us on a daily basis it felt great to be able to do something in return. None of the animals died in my care, I felt great about that.
Sadie and Paili
Gabby and Sky
Bonus...easy child care!
Night night girls!

Completely happy locked away.


No comments:

Post a Comment