Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wyatt and Candy bars.

Sky LOVES him. So sweet.

Sky was showing him all the great deals.

She also felt the need to try on his clothes.
So sweet.

Way to go Jakey! You did it. He was so proud!


After I took Pai to school, I took Sky to my Mom's. I stayed there and watched Sky and Wyatt while my Mom went to the dentist. Wyatt is a very handsome little fella. He is my Mom's best friends nieces little boy. Whew! She started watching him after Michelle had to go back to work. I enjoyed snuggling a sweet little baby.

After work, I very quickly picked my girls up and headed home. My Mom texted and asked if I had a dollar and if I did, would I want my Dad to bring my nephews by to sell me a candy bar. I looked in my purse and I had 1 dollar! Score! Soon after sending my reply my nephews were knocking on my door! Paili bought a candy bar too. She was excited to use her own money! I told the boys I'd take them around to my neighborhood. They sold the entire box of chocolate. Jakob was so excited even more excited that he would get these light up rings for selling the whole box in one day! Jack was a little sad that he had left his box with his Mom to sell at work. I'm sure he'll sell his box too. Jakob will get another box to sell. We'll get the boys this weekend to sell some more around town. Who wants more candy bars?

Fitness: I ran and walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment