Monday, October 1, 2012

Deb's Habitat House!

I love this mural in Joplin. So pretty!
My dear friend Deborah's Habitat House!
Deb working away!
Doesn't that look better!
We cleaned the front porch up too!
Love this girl!



You know you're day is going to be good when...

The cutest of cute compliments your butt!

[9:05:42 AM] CutiePatootie: Your butt looks perky in your skirt (y).
[9:06:08 AM] CutiePatootie: I did not think I could tell you that in person. Too embarrassing (clap)
[9:06:17 AM] Jasper County:  You're cracking me up! I love you!!
[9:06:47 AM] Jasper County: (beer) I'll buy you one when you have that baby!
[9:07:40 AM] CutiePatootie: I love you too! I might just take you up on that beverage!

The (y) was a thumbs up guy. The (clap) was a little person clapping. The (beer) was a beer. I hate that those don't show up on here. It's hilarious.

Thanks Yvette. I'm sorry it embarrassed you to say it in person. Does it embarrass you for it to be on my blog? :)



Right before I left work I got a text from Deb asking if I could come and help her clean the house so they could put the flooring down. I checked with my Mom to see if she wouldn't mind to watch my girls a little longer and of course, she didn't mind. I asked Deb to bring me a shirt to wear and I would just wear the rest of what I had on. We had a great time cleaning up her house. I'm so excited for her and her family!  Shouldn't be too much longer now until they are in their home!

No comments:

Post a Comment