Thursday, October 25, 2012

New furniture

My parents bought Paili some fun new bedroom furniture for her upcoming birthday!
Pai, Sky, Maddy, Colby
She was so excited about her new room.
I got something that is rare these days. Some one on one time with my Mom. We had a great afternoon shopping for paint for Paili's room and picking up the furniture. We met my Dad at my empty house. Justin had taken the girls on over to the Garmans so we could surprise Paili with a fun room makeover. We worked hard to get the stuff just right. My sweet neighbor Mark saw my Dad and I getting ready to bring something big in and offered to help. I held his dog while he helped Dad. It worked out well. I'm so thankful for my neighbors. We didn't have enough time to paint. We'll do that soon though. We finished the room up and my parents drove me over to the Garmans. I was so excited to bring her home, I couldn't hardly stand it.  When we got home, she was half asleep but was so excited. I'm thinking that I want to do bright colors and zebra print in her room. She loves zebra print. I love this girl. I can't believe she'll be 7 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment