Thursday, September 13, 2012

Beautiful Sunday

Hannah--driving the Barbie car.
Buddies!
Pretty girl.
Hannah hanging out in the stroller.
Precious girls playing.
Seriously funny little dude.
Love this girl! Thankful for her presence in my life.
Sky loves to jump up in Sissy's bed and try to go to sleep.
Sweet babies.
The girls and I got up and went to church. Paili went with me to help in the little kids area. We ended up in Skylar's age group, but not in her class. Needless to say, when she saw us, she had to be moved in our room. Paili had so much fun playing with the kids. I know they were loving it too. For the next service, I took Paili down to her classroom and I went to hear the sermon.

Daren and Damon delivered my treadmill. It fits perfectly behind the couch! It will be so awesome in the winter!

Our sweet neighbors came over that evening for dinner. Justin made ribs and sides,  Kellie made some sides, and I even made dessert. It was a fantastic dinner. The kids were having a blast. I feel like the most blessed girl on the planet to have such amazing neighbors. It's so nice to know you have people so close that have your back. The kids were not done playing when it was time to go and they decided they HAD to play the next day too. Thankfully neither of us had anything going so they were excited.

Fitness: run/walk

No comments:

Post a Comment