Monday, September 10, 2012

Goodbye Bethany, You will be so missed.

Monday was my last day off before I had to go back to work. I've loved these days I've had off to pretend that I'm a stay at home Mom. There is no greater job than this. I got a text from my Mom that a sweet friend of ours, Bethany, has gone to meet Jesus face to face. Bethanys family has been very dear to our family throughout the years. Dick and Flora, her parents, taught a care group with my parents for several years and we spent a lot of good times with them. Dick and Flora have 3 children who are very special to me. Carissa, Bethany, and James. All three of them were so good to me growing up. I heard yesterday at church that they thought that Bethany had an aneurysm and things were looking pretty grim. It's still a little hard to believe that she's gone. Beth leaves behind 3 boys of her own, Clifton Paul (20), Triston (17), and Jacob (15). She had gotten married 2 years ago and they moved to Texas. The last facebook status update she posted was that she had a headache and was going to bed before it went into a migraine. I will miss so many things about her. She had a big boisterous voice. You could hear her coming from a mile away! She had an absolutely gorgeous singing voice. She always sang in choir and typically had a solo in most if the productions. She gave fantastic hugs. She had an unforgettable laugh. She was a fierce Bears fan. She loved football. Please keep her family in your prayers. Her boys are still young and it breaks my heart to know she is not going to be here to see them grow up.
I picked up Pai from school and we played and played and played outside.

Fitness: Yoga! Amy, Dad, and I were the yoga-ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment