Monday, September 10, 2012

Snuggle time Sunday!

I post a lot of pictures of them snuggling because they snuggle all the time. Love it!
Trying to ride the car. Silly monkey.
Sunday was church and then later my parents came over for dinner. I love spending time with my parents. I had gotten a text from Kellie on Saturday asking if I wanted a treadmill. One of our neighbors who is also Damons brother was wanting to get rid of theirs. I went and looked at it and decided it would fit behind my couch. The cold/rain/snow is coming so I'm very excited to be able to keep up with my running and be inside! The best part-it's free! Kellie and her family came over while my parents were here to meet my Mom.
Sky absolutely cracked my up when she saw Payton, she got so excited. She just kept saying hi and grinning so big. My how my heart fills with joy watching my girls.

Fitness: run/walk/bike

No comments:

Post a Comment