Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lego's, bike tricks, and Finding Nemo!

These 2 are so sweet!
Payton showing me his creation.
Payton doing one of his many tricks!
Dynamic Duo taking a quick break.
Ice cream truck...tried to rip them off!
Happy kids
Lego's!
She LOVED Manu! (Nemo)

                                                 Dancing to The Lorax music.Video.
     We watched Finding Nemo for the 1st time with Sky. She loved it. Didn't want the movie to end! Video.

                                                 Paili dancing like Stevie Wonder. Video.

Monday was a holiday so we all got to be home. Paili woke up and pretty much the first thing she said was, "Can I go play with Payton?" I told her we'd wait a little bit and then ask. We watched The Lorax and ate breakfast. (Yes, we watch it all the time!) Kellie texted about them bringing the treadmill over around 12. I told her that would be great and asked if Payton was ready to play. She said he'd be doing about the same thing as Pai since first thing that morning. Payton and Paili played all day. We got a surprise visit from Erin and the kids. I love surprise visits!! We had a really great day full of fun times with friends. I love days like this. Again I will say...I am so thankful for the people that are in our lives. I really do love my life.

Fitness: Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment