Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Evolet's 1st Birthday!!

Happy Birthday little one!
gift table!
Evolet with Grandma
Evolet with Grandpa
Daddy and Evolet
Evolet and Mommy
Isn't she gorgeous?!?!
Look at those teeth!
Time for the pinata!

She's 1!!
Jr had too much fun pulling the pinata around!
Jack's turn!
Jakob takes a whirl!
Go Paili Go!
Proud Aunt, Cissy, and my Mom.
Auntie helps out. I love the confetti!
Mad dash for the candy.
Pretty cake for a pretty girl!
I love this sweet family!

Saturday was sweet Evolets first birthday! I can't believe she's 1 already! We had so much fun enjoying her first birthday party. I hated that we weren't able to stay for the whole evening but we had planned to go to the Garmans. Paola and I are getting better at communicating. She's only been in the US for just over a year and has made tremendous improvements in learning English. We still use a lot of gestures to communicate but it works for us. I've watched Junior grow up into such a wonderful Daddy and husband. I'm proud of them for working so hard on their marriage. Nobody ever said marriage was easy!

The girls put her in the play cradle. 
                                                                 Out! Video.

She said Maddy for the 1st time!
                                                              Video of her saying Maddy.

Auntie Erin is crazy about this girl.
                     Colby and Paili playing with the little remote controlled helicopter. Video.
Good job Auntie Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment