Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Saturday Part 1-See ya later Golubski fam!

Good morning precious girls!
                                  I know I like to start my day with a good round of peek a boo!
Getting ready to watch The Lorax!
Adrienne ready to run and Mirella ready to watch!
Ready to run!
Zasia, me, and Sky
Sky begged to hold the baby. She loves her!
Skylar was upset I took the baby from her. 4 sweet baby girls.
Justin and Zasia.
Gorgeous.
LOVE!!!
Mirella on the mermaid rock.
Skylar pushing Mirella.
Adrienne and Zasia
                                                                     Chase!! Video.
Justin and Chris. Love these guys!
Precious family. Miss them already!
Sweet see you laters.
Can't wait until next time!

Sky had slept in her pack and play in our room Friday night so Saturday morning I was woken by her sweet little voice. Sky and I joined the rest of the gang who had been up for a few minutes. Sky was so excited to see them all again. She's such a people person. She just loves them. She get's so excited, I hope she never loses that excitement. Justin started getting breakfast ready and Adrienne and I decided it would be a good time to go on our run. We left the kids in the very capable hands of the guys and The Lorax. It was sprinkling on Adrienne and I as we were leaving. I love to run in light rain. We walked to warm up and enjoyed chatting without little girls. We enjoyed it so much that we didn't run until the very end. It was fantastic just getting some one on one time with her. We got back just as Justin was finishing up breakfast and the movie was ending. Talk about perfect timing! We played some more and then all too quickly it was time for them to start loading up. We're hoping we see them again before the girls are in high school. Seriously, we're planning on before the end of the year. I have long since decided that it doesn't really matter how much I like the parents, if the kid/kids are terrors I don't want to spend time together as a family. I'll avoid it at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment