Monday, September 10, 2012

Catch up



Sky counting...kind of. Video!
Sky checking out the fish!


pepper
eggplant
tomato
Okra
Watching The Lorax. They love it.
Pai lost the battle.


Majorly lose tooth.
Working at it!
Adios tooth!
Lego's! 
Can you see their scary pretty make up? They did it themselves!
I do love those Garmans!

I'm sorry for the catch up post. For myself, not for my readers, you guys are probably relieved not to have to know about my daily life! I will have to do another catch up after this one.  I got way behind. These pictures are 8/28-9/1.

Wednesday: I had to miss my sweet nieces birthday party. I had already committed to go to a meeting at church for the Wednesday night classes I will help with starting next week. My girls still got to go and celebrate Kayga. Dad brought them to me at home. 

Fitness: Yoga

Thursday: I was having a bit of a rough day at work. I had texted Erin to ask her to tell me something to make me laugh. She didn't send anything to make me laugh but she did send me an uber sweet text. I love her. Aaron texted me that evening something to make me laugh so hard I snorted. He said that Colby had thrown up at school today because one of the kids that sat around him at lunch had a peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich. It was really a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. He is so his fathers child.
 Paili went with Andrew from school because it was his birthday. They went to Chuck E Cheese. Victoria sent me pictures of them. They had a great time. Justin had decided he was making quesadilla's for dinner. He had started the dinner when he realized we only had 2 tortillas. I texted both of my darling neighbors, Kellie and Amy to see if either of them had any. Kellie did not but Amy said she had just bought a pack for tonights dinner. Long story short, I took her pack with the intention of when I went to get Paili from Victoria I could replace her pack before her boys got home. I went to the store and the entire tortilla spot was cleaned out! I was so upset. I stopped at a few other places and nothing. Amy was insistent that it wasn't a big deal. I went home and grabbed what we had left to give her. Thanks Amy! I got a text of a picture of a sweet baby BOY that Yvette and Garen are having! Yay! So exciting! 

Fitness: walk/run

Friday: I took off from work. Sky and I went to the Farmers Market in Webb City. They had a great selection and they were cheaper than my Carthage Farmers Market. We bought some yummy veggies! Then we had to go to the pet store to pick up some food for Hannah, the guinea pig. We walked all around there and checked out all kinds of animals. Her favorite was probably the fish, the parrot, or the ferret. Evening with the Garmans.

Fitness: OFF

Saturday: During breakfast, I noticed that while Paili was talking to me, her loose tooth was moving. I told her I wanted her to work on getting it out. She did and was able to twist it around a little while later. We went to Sky's room to play and I told her to grab a napkin and let me try one time to get it out. I told her that if I wasn't able to get it, I'd leave it alone for awhile. She went and got it and laid her head in my lap. Every time I went to grab it, she'd jump out of my lap. The last time she jumped hollering that she couldn't do it. It would hurt to bad. I started laughing because, I had a hold of the tooth. She was so excited and jumped up to go show her Daddy. I went to Bethany's Memorial service at College Heights. It was a beautifully done service. There were lots of tears shed all around. I got to hug some people that I don't get to see on a regular basis.  Funerals are always good for bringing people together, for that, I'm thankful. Bethany's Dad was not able to attend her service due to being in ICU at Freeman. How heartbreaking to not only lose your daughter but then not be able to attend her memorial. Please pray for Dick. Bethany's oldest son, CP (20 years old), James (her brother), and her husband all spoke at the service. They all did a wonderful job. They had a slide show of some pictures throughout her life play and while it was playing, they played a recording of her singing. 


Well, I didn't see any dry eyes. Please keep their entire family in your thoughts and prayers. The Garmans came over for dinner. Even my sweet little Andy joined us! 
Fitness: Off

No comments:

Post a Comment