Thursday, May 17, 2012

Basketball at Gma and Crappas

3 silly cousins. Jakob, Jack and Paili
Tuesday evening(and every other weekend) my parents get the joy of having these gorgeous boys. I love watching these three together. They are hilarious. My Mom and Dad just got a new basketball hoop for the kids to play. My nephews both play basketball and have a blast out there. Paili is new to basketball, she's only played t-ball and soccer so she doesn't have any refined skills yet but these boys sure try to teach her all they know about it. She's doing good even if she is "granny shooting." I hadn't shot a basket in a very long time and I really enjoyed myself playing bball with them. I have a really funny video of them playing ball-but it won't load. I tried 4 times. :(
My little Jackaroo.

Jakob Lee. He is so much like his Daddy.
She really enjoys playing in the gravel. (Yes, she owns shoes)
My Dad came out and got in on the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment