Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just a regular Thursday!

Grandma's Cookie Tester. Playing with a hula hoop.
Yvette with the pretty flower Pai picked for her in her hair.
My brother, Lee, called while I was there picking up the girls and Pai just HAD to talk to him. I got to talk too!

Sky and Paili-hula hooping! Paili is in aflatic shorts-as she calls them.
My Dad reading My Little Ladybug to Sky.


Paili with the only doll from my childhood.
Paili has named this cabbage patch doll of mine Daisy. Daisy was left at my Aunt Jills on accident one summer and thankfully stayed there until after our family lost our home to a house fire on Jan 5, 1998. I got her out of my parents attic a few months ago and Paili loves to play with her. She's special to me just because she's one of the very few things I own that I owned before the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment