Friday, June 1, 2012

80.31 miles

80.31 miles...that's quite a few miles. In fact, that's the number of miles that I've walked/jogged in the month of May. I'm so proud of Shayla for sticking to it with me. Not giving up even when it feels like her lungs/legs are not going to make it. She is a trooper. I love our challenges nearing the end of runs. It's my favorite part of the run. It's usually me saying, I bet we can run to the stop sign and then when we get to the stop sign saying-I bet we can keep running to that basketball goal. I'm sure it's Shayla's favorite time too. Ha!



I love to take my girls on walks. Justin was with us on this walk but he kept moving out of the  picture. I am loving him going with us from time to time. Look at those faces. Thank you Lord. There are times when I'm holding them and I find myself with tears streaming down my face. The only thing I can think of to say is-Thank you Lord Jesus. I am so blessed by these girls.



I love this song. It makes my heart happy.
Fernando Ortega-Give Me Jesus.
Feel free to have it played at my funeral some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment