Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Swimming through clothes.

Enjoying a Popsicle!
I love those blue eyes.
Precious sisters.
Hilarious girl. She loves water.
Monday I went to work like every other Monday. I did my devotion down by the river on my lunch hour.  Have I mentioned how much I love the water? Ha! After work I went to get my girls and we played on the trampoline for a little bit before we came home. On our way home Paili was asking if she could go out and play with her friends and I told her we'd have to wait until we folded her clothes and put them away. She said very indignantly from the back seat, "But, Mom, it'll take forever, I can swim through the clothes!" Well, while there are quite a few clothes that need to be folded and put away, I'm pretty sure that she couldn't swim through them. She's so funny. I love being her Mom. We got home and while I was trying to get the clothes put away I was in and out of the kitchen. I came back into the kitchen to find my youngest-in the dogs water bowl. She loves water too. It's an epidemic in our home. I love that she loves water though. I just wish she'd stay out of the dogs water bowl! I did take her out of the water bowl but she just kept getting back in so I thought I'd snap a picture, because that's the kind of Mom I am. The kind that takes pictures-LOTS of pictures. Shayla was tired so we didn't walk but I did do 100 crunches and lots of leg exercises while watching TV with Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment