Sunday, June 10, 2012

I love Fridays!!

My stunning niece.
I love Fridays! Especially when its my 1/2 day Friday!! At my office, my boss lets the 3 of us girls rotate Fridays and whoever's turn it is gets to leave at 12. My awesome sister, Linde, gave me her bike that she doesn't use and hasn't for a long time. I got to enjoy some time with Linde, Kayla, Jakob, Jack, Mom, and my girls!
Kayla hadn't seen Gabby in a little while and she had grown.
When Kayla saw Gabby she said, she reminds me of a chihuahua on stilts. She cracks me up. I love spending time with her.

She loves to play with the basketball.
Sky was feeling thirsty.
No, I was at not time promoting my child to drink out of the dogs water bowl but EVERYTIME I turned around, she was in it. Drinking out of it, putting her feet in it, standing in it, patting her hands in it, it really didn't matter-she just loves water. (She's mine alright! I don't play in water bowls anymore though.)

Me? You want me to stay out of it?
I have a picture of Paili about this same age with dog food. I'll try to track it down and post it.

Grandma "proving" that she is taller than Kayla. Ha! Nice try Mom!
She's so funny.
Fitness for the day: The girls and I went for a nice little walk after dinner. A little over a mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment