Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yay Kyle Steven!!

Sunday was a great day. We went to church (Mark preached on worrying-check it out!) and then my parents came over and my Mom took me to go get a few new things because..."I've worked so hard" "I deserve to have some new pretty things" "Those don't fit you anymore!" "Dad and I are so very proud of you" Thank you Mom and Dad. I do feel pretty in my new outfits. It is nice having clothes that fit again and with every step aren't falling down. Shayla and I started Week 4 day 1 of Couch 2 5K. It went great. But boy were we foul when we were done. I almost posted pictures of the new outfits but chickened out.

Monday my Mom took my girls to Kansas to see my Aunt Linda for the day. They didn't end up getting home until about 8:30pm. They left a nice big mud streak down the middle of the tub after they got out. You know a good time was had when they leave a mud streak! I'm so glad my Mom gets to take them to see family even when I can't go so they can know them a little better. It was nice to have a few hours to get some stuff done around the house. I was so glad to see them get home though. I miss them like crazy during the week. Shayla and I just did our normal walk of 3.41 miles, 100 crunches, 50 arm circle things and we've started stretching before and after our walk/runs.

 My nephew, Jack, had a baseball game Tuesday so my girls and I loaded up with my parents and went to cheer him on! I knew Kyle, my oldest nephew, was home (he's in the Air Force. Stationed in Nebraska) but I wasn't sure if he would be there or not, so I didn't tell Paili anything about him. Boy was she surprised to see her beloved Kyle. That girl is crazy about him. He is so sweet to her. It's like Christmas every time I get to see him. He makes me so proud. I sure do love that boy. Shayla and I


Oh my word. I love this picture.
Kyle was trying to get Paili to hold him for the picture.
Well, it didn't work.


Crappa, Sky, Jakob
Jack on 3rd base-right before he ran home!
Jakob and Sky. She loves her brown eyed boy.
Kyle and Pai. She is enamored with him. Look at that arm of his!!
Cute! Cute! Cute!
Linde, Jackie, Grandma, Sky, the back of Jakobs head.
After the game, they threw the football around. Kayla throwing the ball to Kyle.
Kyle throwing the ball.
Sky LOVES piggy back rides. Jakob LOVES to give her rides. Good match.
I don't know why she had that in her mouth. (Yes, its the wii remote sleeve) Kisses!
Proud Crappa checking out Kyle's new ride.
This is what it looks like anytime he's around. Paili is right next to him.
I treasure anytime with my family. I'm so thankful to have such a loving, fun, awesome, very supportive family! Every person is so special and I appreciate different things about each of them. 
Shayla and I did Week 4 Day 2 of C25K program. Shayla got sick from all the running but she was a trooper and finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment