Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kids Klub Live-Day 2!

YeeeHaw!
Pai and Andrew
Tuesdays theme at Kids Klub Live was cowboys. How cute are they? I was so surprised when I got to Andrews house to pick him up how dressed up he was. His Grandma said he'd been just bouncing off the walls all day with excitement. I am praying he's getting a taste of how good God is. I'm praying that he come to know and love my Savior. I can't wait to see how he looks tomorrow in medieval garb.

She was letting him ride the horse with her.



The craft tonight was a bandana that they were coloring with Sharpies. The refreshment was root beet floats. Yummy!

Abby, AnnaBeth, Lauren
Maddy, Paili, Bethany and Addy.


When we went to pick up Sky she was playing in the toddler room where they have big bounce houses set up. There were 2 boys probably around 13 that were following her around and just loving her to pieces. Kim said they'd been with her all night and were great protectors of hers. They were bummed it was time to go. She has a way of wrapping you around her little finger very quickly.



Cowgirl Sky! (With a messy face)

No comments:

Post a Comment