Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lee's Home!!!!

My brother is home!! Jack was so surprised, he had no idea that he was home. That boy is still so excited that his Daddy is finally home. Lee's been in California since the end of August last year and it has been dreadful for everybody to have him so far away. It's not uncommon for Lee and I to go several months without seeing one another even when he lives 45 minutes away but it was a totally different ball game when he was SO FAR away from me. Jakob doesn't know that Lee is home yet so hopefully I'll be able to get that on video too. Jakob is at camp, that's why he doesn't know yet!
Uncle Lee, Jack, Caleb and Paili

Sky wanted to jump and Uncle Lee was more than happy to oblige.
Lee, Skylar, Caleb, Paili and Jack
Jack, Paili, Lee, Skylar and Caleb.
Aren't they adorable?
Lee showing the guineas who's boss. He almost lost.
She is so rotten. She loves her Crappa.
One very happy Momma.
The boys playing ring around the rosie with Sky.
Lee and Elise. Together again! Yay!! I love my big brother.
Dad was thrilled too!
Mom feeling Lee's washboard abs.
Lee Bee Gee Bee--I'm so happy you're home!! Thank you Jenny (Lee's girlfriend) for finally convincing him to come home. Even though it took lots of effort (tears!!) to make it happen. BIG thank you to Jenny's step Mom, Wendy, for driving him. I hate that I didn't get pictures of either of them!
Fitness:Week 5 day 1 of Couch 2 5k program. We did it! Plus crunches and stretches.

No comments:

Post a Comment