Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Madison!

Our best friends little girl, Madison, will be 7 on Monday the 4th and they had her birthday party today. I love this little girl. I remember so very well being 4 months away from my due date with Paili and going to see the brand new Madison Leanne Garman at Freeman Hospital. I held the gorgeous baby and I fell in love. All I could think of is what it would feel like when I held my own little bundle of joy. She was so tiny and smelled so good. She weighed 6lbs 4 ozs. I didn't want to give her back. We've always had a very special relationship. She's a hard headed girl that knows what she wants and will do almost anything to get her way. She's quite the gymnast. She loves to snuggle with me. She is so sweet with Skylar. She will be a great little Momma someday--far far far from now. I'm so thankful she was born. I could say so much about her and her sweet personality but I know she'll be in my blog a ton as the years go by. I love you Maddy girl. Happy Birthday sweetheart.
7--I wasn't really ready for this to happen already!

Yup, she confirmed, 7!!
The blowing out of the candle.

Party goers

BFF's or as Erin likes to say...Besties!
More party goers!
Opening presents!
Isn't she a doll! Molly.
Playing on the trampoline.
This little guy kept me cracked up all evening. Such a cutie. Max.
Ring around the rosie!
Beautiful evening. Nice baseball game going on.
Auntie Erin was showing Sky how these worked. She cracks me up.
Auntie Erin is apparently proud of herself for riding the scooter thing. I love how she loves my girls.
She's a bit spoiled. This is how everyone treats her.
The precious birthday girl.
The bigger 3 will be spending the night in this tent tonight!
SASS! This girl's got it!
What? Everybody doesn't make smores on the grill?
I love these kids. In their pj's ready for bed!
Goodnight kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment