Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Fathers Day 2012

Slip sliding Pai!
Sunday was Fathers Day! The girls and I went to church and I heard a great message about judging.(listen to it by clicking on the link.) We then headed to my parents where my Mom had bought a slip and slide and a new sprinkler for the kids to play in. Justin didn't feel like going anywhere but encouraged me to take the girls. Dad cooked hot dogs over the fire, Mom baked some beans, and made a cake. My Mom and Dad had taken my brothers ex girlfriends youngest 2 boys for the weekend so there were 6 kids! They had so much fun slipping and sliding!
Jakob being an old man.
Jackeroo.
Caleb!
Cole.
Jack and Jake bouncing Crappa.
My Dad and my girls.
Daddy's girl.
Justin and his girls. Night time snuggles!






I'm so very thankful for the man God gave me to be my Daddy. I'm so very thankful for the man God gave me to be my babies Daddy. I'm so blessed. Thank you Lord! Happy Fathers Day!

This song keeps playing for me on the radio and I'm pretty sure that God is talking to me everytime I hear it. I love this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment