Monday, June 18, 2012

Denise Rohr for Treasurer!!

Denise for Treasurer!!
Saturday morning Denise came and picked me up and I went with her and Rob to go put out some of her signs. Denise is running for Jasper County Treasurer. She works for the current Treasurer, Jeannie Wells, who is not running again. She's been in the office for many years and is ready to just play with grand kids and milk cows (ha!). Denise has worked for her for a long time and has been groomed for this position. She can already run the office and is a far better candidate for the office than the other two who are running against her. I love this lady and am behind her 100%! If you're in Jasper County...VOTE FOR ROHR for Treasurer!

Thank you, Honeys, for the highway spot!
I love how great these boys are with her.
Sky playing with Jakey. Paili trying to get the sprinkler situated under the trampoline.
Cousins. So much love.
Paili!
So fun.
Love these kids!
Jakob
Love that tush!
I loved this pose of Jacks.
Gabby enjoying the kids. (Don't worry, Dad, I took that away from her right after I took the picture!)
Sky quite happy playing in the sand.
They decided to build a pool. Fun times!
Passed out cold!
 My Mom asked me to bring the girls over to play on Saturday. I did and the girls had a blast. I had a blast watching them all and feel so blessed to to be so close to them.  We laughed and laughed watching them do silly poses while jumping. It was so fun. I'm so glad they have the trampoline to play on together. They will get so much use out of it. I also had the rare opportunity to read a little on my kindle while Sky was napping. I have been reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan. It's been an excellent book so far. I've really been challenged while reading it. It was really a nice afternoon. We went to the Garmans where I rode a bike for the first time in a long time. I tried to sneak out quietly and try without an audience, well, I failed but they all enjoyed teasing me about the whole saying about it's like a riding a bike...so not true. After a few times of running off the road, nearly taking out a neighbors bush, and trying to turn around-I got it figured out and it was so much fun. Erin and I rode around the block. I'm truly sorry there are no pictures or video of that...NOT! Paili also tried her hand at riding a bike with no training wheels. I know she can do it and when Justin gets her bike up and ready, we'll give it another go.
Colby riding his brand new bike!
Colby tried so hard to teach Pai how to ride without training wheels. He failed, but boy did he try.
Maddy and her old bike.
Sky was loving this baby. She kept leaning over and kissing her. Precious!
One of my favorite things we do with the Garmans is dance parties in the kitchen. The kids love it and so do I. Justin was playing Baby I Was Born This Way by Weird Al. It was the first time we had heard that version. Pretty funny. We are always guaranteed to have a great time with the Garmans.It doesn't even matter what we do. That's what I love about us. If couples can have soulmates-they are ours. I'm so thankful for their friendship. I love you guys! Erin and I went for a nice little walk. I haven't mapped out mileage on what we did but I'd bet all together it was at least 2 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment