Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A great Monday!

Happy Monday!!

Mondays typically aren't my favorite day of the week. Probably for the same reason they aren't your favorite day of the week. Back to reality. For me it's hanging out with my family and friends. Piddling around the house, playing with my girls, snuggling with my husband, play dates with friends, and if it's a perfect weekend---being by the water. I love the water.
  I'm lucky in that I get to work with and around great girls. They are wonderful cheerleaders for me. Encouraging. Quick to tell me the new differences that they are seeing in my body. Some days, that's such a huge part of my success. It's so good having people in my life that notice and tell me when they see it. I know that I'm not just spinning my wheels. I'm making a difference. Thank you girls. You'll never really know how much I appreciate you. I got to go sit by the river and have a super yummy salad in the company of Yvette and Jennifer even came by for a few minutes and chatted. I miss seeing her all the time. Yesterday was the first day of CCO's VBS-called Kids Klub Live. The theme this year is Choose Your Own Adventure. Airplanes, trains, cars, and big balloons are everywhere at the church.  The missionary this week is a man that fixes planes so that the other missionaries can get where they need to go. What an incredible ministry. I'm the co teacher in Paili's class. I love that she wants me with her. Her best little buddy from school, Andrew, got to come with us and she was so excited to see him. I picked him up on my way to go get her and she had no idea that he was with me. The look on her sweet little face was priceless as she saw him and screamed his name. They are so cute together. As we were driving to church their conversations crack me up. 
Paili: I missed you so much Andrew
Andrew: I missed you so much too.
Paili: I dreamed about you and Mrs. Tracy.
Andrew: I dreamed about you too.
Paili: Just me?
Andrew: Yup, just you.
Tell me that's not the sweetest.
Andrew's family doesn't attend church anywhere and he kept telling Paili when she'd ask him stuff about church, "Paili, my family doesn't go to church." Which makes me sad but I'm so glad that they let him come with us. 

My buddy, Jennifer.

My parents got 5 guineas over the weekend. My Dad is so excited about them. Look how ugly their heads are. Yuck. I noticed right off how loud they are. Apparently they are the best tick eaters ever. This season, we're sure going to need it. They are also already laying eggs! Good job Guineas!
This is what a guinea looks like.
My Dad taking care of his guineas. He's so excited!
My parents cats just had 3 kittens. They are so cute! Anybody want one? (Or three?)
Aren't these kitten just precious! Want one?


This girl brings fun and sunshine with her everywhere she goes. 
My squirrely girl.

9 silly little girls are in our class. Making the craft of the night.
My Kids Klub Live class.


When we were leaving the church we saw this gorgeous cloud. Of course, I had to take a picture. This picture doesn't even come close to doing it justice. 
An awesome cloud we saw when leaving Kids Klub Live Monday.

The very happy duo.
Andrew and Paili

Maddy's actual birthday was Monday. We called and sang to her.
Paili talking on the phone to Maddy-wishing her a happy birthday!

I ended the day how I end every Sunday-Thursday. Walking with Shayla. Last night was just a walking night. We have the funniest conversations while we're walking. It's late when we walk and I'm sure we sound ridiculous as we're going through our sleepy little town at that time of the night.  Thanks Shay.
P.S. We've scheduled our first 5K! Who wants to come cheer us on?

No comments:

Post a Comment