Friday, June 15, 2012

Blackberry Pickin', Kitten Lovin' Fun!

LOVE the kitty!

Willow and Kitty. My parents horses.

Pai and Crappa. Showing their bounty of blackberries they picked!
Sweet CLEAN baby winding down for bed.

I have no idea what this face is about but she is always cracking us up.


Yay the video adding is working again!!!

Wednesday was another great day. At least when I got off work. :) I did get to have lunch with Yvette at the river again though. My parents kittens are terrorized greatly by my youngest. Paili is very sweet with them and Sky tries to be but sometimes her loving goes too far. She can tell you what a kitty says and say kitty kitty. It's so sweet to hear her precious voice. My Dad took Pai out to pick blackberries. Wowzer, they are tart! Paili is always so anxious when my Dad gets home to go with him to feed all the animals and pick berries.  After the girls bath Sky was playing peek a boo with her Daddy and her bath towel. She was cracking us up.  I love watching Justin interact with our girls. No fitness, Shayla didn't get home until after 11 pm. Bummer, but it's ok. Stuff happens.

Riding in the car-gotta have the shades!


Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
Thursday was just another day at the rat race. No river lunch. When I got off work I went with my parents to go check out a trampoline my Mom found on Craigslist. It was a super deal and Mom just couldn't pass it up. The kids will get tons of use out of it the coming years. It was a very smart purchase. Then more kitty terrorizing loving.


Shayla and I ripped it up on Week 4 Day 3 of C25K! Great workout. 100 crunches and stretching after the run. Did I mention how proud of her I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment