Tuesday, July 3, 2012

1/2 day Friday and swimming!

Strawberries!
Baby tomato!
I saw 4 adorable little frogs hanging out with our new produce plants!

Eggplant blooms! Love them!




Look at my Mom's banana peppers!!

Friday was my 1/2 day at work! I had texted David (Justin's boss) to see if I could bring the girls over to swim and he said of course, he'd leave the back door unlocked so we can use the restroom if we needed to. I love that family. I had stopped at Carthage Hardware and picked up Mom some tomato plants and picked up a strawberry plant. I was so excited that the strawberry plant already had strawberries hanging on there! My Mom and Jakob went with us to swim. We had so much fun. 

Jakob jumping into the pool!
Pai getting ready to dive.
Jakob,Elise,Sky,Pai
Pretty baby.
Almost had it!
Jakey on the Alligator. Paili named him Rufus.





She loves the water!

You've gotta stay well nourished while swimming!

I love this silly girl.

And this one too!

Rufus and Pai


Grandma helping Sky ride Rufus.
Jakey-Flying!


I love this kid. I'm so glad I get to claim him!

Trying so hard to jump in the ring!


No fountains were harmed in the taking of this picture.

So sweet.

This is what happens when you take her out of the fountain.




No comments:

Post a Comment