Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday, Monday-it's just that way!

Monday at work we celebrated Ron's birthday. His birthday is really on December 25th but we've got lots going on in December so Angie decided we would celebrate Ron's 1/2 birthday. We went to McAllisters where Ron always gets "The Big Nasty". He says its the only place that makes it like they do in Iowa. He's so funny. It's massive. I had a cranberry chicken wrap with a side of steamed veggies. It was really good. Later in my work day, I went with Yvette to go move some belongings of one of our clients. We went to our favorite nursing home to pick up his things. We went in and chatted with the fantastic staff and while we were chatting, Yvette starts freaking out about the keys to the county truck that we're driving. Now, this is not her first issue with losing keys while we're together. She thought she had lost the keys to her car at Skylar's first birthday party. Justin and Aaron went out to unlock her car. They worked for maybe 30 minutes and then her alarm was going off. She then realized her keys were on the table behind something so she didn't see them. Poor guys! We all laughed and laughed at her. So, needless to say, I wasn't really upset at all about her "losing" her keys. She went outside and lo and behold-her keys were right in the ignition-behind locked doors. She called the Carthage Police Dept and they sent out an officer to unlock the car. He was the most unfriendly, officer I've ever been in contact with. He left and we carried on our way.
Penny, Ron and "The Big Nasty"!

When I got to my Mom and Dads to pick up my girls, I was pleasantly surprised to see Junior, Paola and Evolet hanging out there. Skylar was wearing quite an unusual outfit as she had unpacked her diaper bag before Justin left the house with her that morning. So this was all she had left in the bag. I sure do love that little family.Sky loves Evolet and it's so sweet to see her interact with her. She's always trying to hold her and do things for her.














































































































































Evolet and Sky.
 Isn't she beautiful?

Paola and Evolet.

Monday night was the first night of our Yoga class. My Dad used to teach the yoga class at the Y when the normal instructor was gone. Our schedule will be Sun, Tue, and Thursday-Run. Mon and Wed-Yoga. For the first class it was Amy, Shayla (now we'll be calling her Shoga) and myself. My Dad did a fantastic job.  Thank you girls for coming. Thank you Dad for teaching!

My Dad.
Amy is in the pink shorts. Shoga is in the gray pants.

He's doing a pose-not just laying around!

No comments:

Post a Comment