Monday, July 9, 2012

Trusty Tuesday!

My hero.
Tuesday after work I went home to change and let the dogs out before going to go work at the firework stand for the evening. I was wanting to stop at the new Casey's. Well, I ran out of gas on the way there. My gas gauge is broke. I was on the phone with my Mom when it happened and she sent my Dad right away. I had several very sweet people stop to see if they could help but my favorite stop was Stan Honey. Thanks Stan for stopping! I did get to the new Casey's but by that time I was running so far behind that I didn't get to go in. I just payed at the pump! Ha! I love firework season, if only to see all kinds of friends I don't get to see all the time. I got to see Laura Bailey, she brought us delicious food from her restaurant, Bailey's, in Carl Junction.
I got to see my darling Valerie, her sweet husband, and their 3 gorgeous children!! Their youngest, Landon Ponder Christopher, is only 2 weeks old and I can't wait to hold him in a couple of weeks! I feel so blessed to have them all in my life. Love you Val!!
I also got to see my "boyfriend" Brian and his fiancee Raquel! I was so glad to see them! I used to work with Raquel at SST. In the time since I've known her she's lost a whopping 200 + lbs! She looks fantastic! I also got to see Calisha, Raquels 16 year old daughter. She's growing up so fast. And she is beautiful. Thanks for stopping by guys! 
James and Sarah stopped by. Sarah said she had to do a double take to make sure it was really me sitting there because I look so different. While I don't see that I look THAT different, it's so nice to have other people tell me what differences they are seeing. I really enjoyed just sitting and talking with James and Sarah. I used to spend a whole lot of time with James so it's always great to catch up.
I love this girl. She is always cracking me up. At this point we were all pretty slap happy. I'm so glad she's in my life. Jeff Whitney was with us most of the evening. I didn't get him in any pictures but he was cracking me up. When Justin left to go to the bathroom he pulled me aside and said he didn't want to tell me in front of Justin because he wasn't sure how he would take it but that I looked great and not to stop running. (Justin is very proud of me and doesn't feel threatened by stuff like that)
Fitness: I didn't do a workout per say but I did run a whole lot and sweat a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment