Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday Changes

Sky after church!
Pai after church!
My parents. How cute are they??
Me and Linde!
Love them!
My Dad shooting the kids as they jump.
Sunday I got the girls around and we went to church. It was a really great sermon. I love how Mark Christian preaches. I put Sky down for a nap and left her under Justins care. Paili and I took off to go swim. The Ellingtons are gone on vacation so that means we're forced to go and enjoy their pool every night this week and take care of their dogs. It's a really rough gig but somebodys got to do it. My parents, Linde and the boys joined us.We had so much fun. These 3 are such good little swimmers. I love water. :)
Fitness: Shayla had texted me earlier in the day and said we needed to discuss our evening runs. She said she didn't want to run anymore at night because of what had happened last Thursday. If you missed what happened, go back and read. She said she'll still do yoga. This means I'm even more thankful for Kellie and Amy! Kellie had a teething cranky baby so she opted out of the evening run. Amy is at camp. I got on the stair climber and then did some ab work. What a workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment