Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jakob sees his Daddy!

Crappa entertaining my girls. He's nuts about them.
Thursday I was pretty excited all day just because I couldn't stop thinking about how excited Jakob would be to see his Dad. Lee being gone has been hard on both boys but Jakey is so sensitive he takes everything to heart. I'm also happy to report that the few hours that the kids were all together before Jack went to camp and when it was just my girls and Jakob-nobody cracked about Lee. I was shocked. Good job kiddos!
He had just gotten home from camp and spent the time before Lee got there telling us about camp. Here he is telling me the memory verse he learned. He had so much fun at camp. He got his notebook out and showed me what his routine had been at camp.




Here's the big moment. Lee and I had talked and Lee said he would park up the hill and walk down as the kids were outside playing on the trampoline and he didn't want to drive in and just get out of the car. That was the greatest. I hadn't shared Lee's plan with Dad because he was outside with the kids and didn't want to be whispering. Dad had waved at Lee walking down the road and didn't even know it was Lee. I assumed he knew it was Lee and was telling him to hurry. Love this video. I am so glad I got to see both of these reunions. (And see my brother twice in one week!!)
Paili's moves on the trampoline! Awesome!
So.HAPPY!
Lee VS. Guinea's. Take 2.

She does this a lot. 




Do you not just see the love oozing out of this picture?
Joy. Not my wonderful Aunt Joy. Just pure joy.
They could be twins.
I'm so glad she loves her Uncle Lee. And that Sky will now be able to know and love her Uncle Lee. That makes me so happy to say. Skylar will adore him.
Lee, have I mentioned how happy I am to have you back home? I love you big brother. Your boys are so happy to have you home.  Thanks for coming home.
Fitness: Shayla and I walked 3.41 miles. 115 crunches. Lots of stretches.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job Elise Mae @ capturing the moment for us ALL to enjoy! I love the effort you always put into ...capturing the moment... and I really enjoy that I can now take the back seat to all the faces and another one seriously comments! lol Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! I know I've watched both of the boys video's lots of times! I don't understand your last sentence at all but you sure are cute! :) Love you!

      Delete