Monday, July 9, 2012

I love corn!

Pai, Brooke, and Sky.
Friday I knew Justin was going to come and take me to lunch but I had no idea he'd bring our girls. I was so happy to see them running in my office to see their Momma! I asked Angie and Brooke if they wanted to join us and off we went to Boomers. My girls with their "Aunt" Brooke! She loves them and they love her! If I would have been quicker I would have taken a picture of Angie with Sky on her lap "helping" her with her iPhone. The Hoods came over for dinner. Shayla and I took the kids for a little walk. Justin made hamburgers and cooked some corn on the cob. I had a couple of bites of my hamburger and ate 3 ears of corn. SO GOOD! I love summer!
Kenley and Sky. He loved snuggling with her!
Paili, Kenley, Skylar, and Konner.

No comments:

Post a Comment