Monday, July 30, 2012

New neighbor!

Pai playing with Justin.
Sky playing with my glasses. She's obsessed with glasses!
Justin and Sky.
My loves.
Monday I couldn't wait to get off work and go get my girls to meet Justin at the pool. I swam several laps (as much as Sky would let me).  We left the pool a little later than we wanted to. I'd like to blame someone other than me but I just didn't want to get out.
Fitness: Yoga night! While we were setting up our yoga studio (my driveway) my other next door neighbor was walking by and we introduced ourselves. Her name is Rachel and she seemed very nice. She said she would join us when she got back home from visiting her parents in Alaska. I hope that she does! Kellie, Shayla and I had a great time. We came up with some great nicknames for each other. It was our best yoga class so far. We did some new moves that we hadn't done before. Thanks again Dad for doing such a good job with us!  We missed you Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment