Friday, July 6, 2012

Quiet Sunday-w/out Justin.

Sky giving me Sookie's collar.
Brianna and Paili. Tea Partying it up!
Swimming!
I made dinner. (Yes, Brooke, I did!)
Sunday when the girls and I got up-Justin was already gone for the day. We miss you honey! We got ready and went to church. Ron and Penny Skagg's have just started coming to CCO so I loved seeing Penny at church. She always makes me so happy. It never fails that she tells me how pretty I look. She is one of those people that it doesn't matter how much time goes between times of seeing you-she loves you. I love that about her. We went home and Paili went outside to play with Brianna after she ate lunch. She was outside playing with Brianna, Blaine,Sam and Anna (the neighbor kids) all day long. I made dinner-I cut up a yellow squash I had bought. Added some chicken to the mix with some balsamic vinaigrette. I made some brown rice. Put my squash and chicken over the brown rice. It was so good! I made Pai come in for dinner and then let her go back outside to watch the fireworks with them. I bathed the girls and put them to bed. My dear sweet neighbor and friend, Amy, came over and did Wii Zumba with me. I've loved Zumba for several years but it was Amy's first time. She did great. After Zumba we sat in my living room floor and had a fantastic heart to heart. What an incredible woman she is. I'm so glad she's in my life. I'll post the video later of Amy doing Zumba...KIDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment