Thursday, July 19, 2012

Extravaganza 2012

Abbey, Linda, and Michelle
Deborah, Delicia, and Tyler
The Christophers!

Yvette and baby!
Aunt Linda, (Justins)Granny, Janie
The Viera's
Janet fixing her plate!
Kenley, Maddy, Aurora, Colby and Kimberly
The Christopher boys and Sky.
Kenley, Tyler, Shayla, Konner.
My Momma
Tony
Janet and Aaron
Michelle and Greg
Matt and Abbey
Linda and David
Paola, Evolet, Junior
Elvira and Fernando
Casey and Sonny (his best side?)

Jackson and Colby
Erin, Me, and Yvette!!
We did not start any major fires.
Aunt Linda and Granny
I love this lady! Janie.
Granny holding a VERY tired baby.
Granny and Gabby
Me and Janie.
Saturday was the big day! Justin spent the day cooking. He made smoked chicken, smoked pork, smoked bologna, smoked sausage, smoked baked beans, potato salad-with and without onions, cut up watermelon, sweet tea, and lemonade. I spent the day cleaning and playing with the girls. Justin's Dad and Janie (his girlfriend) came up and spent most of the day with us before the party got started. Janie had a very rough week and I was so glad that she came, I love spending time with her. She told me how everyone was doing since the accident, if you missed that post, it was on Wednesday-My Granny. Tanya and the kids are living with her right now because they can't imagine going home without Ronnie yet. Please continue praying for their family. Janie is so good with my girls. I really can't tell you how much I appreciate her. We headed over to my Mom and Dads where the party is always held and my Dad had the table already set up for the food. (Thanks Dad!)We had 58 people at the BBQ this year. We had some new families join us this year. We had so much fun. The kids ran around like heathens. The adults all sat around chatting and eating. I chased Skylar around. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do because of all the activity Skylar was doing. You have to keep your eyes peeled on her every second because the second you don't she's doing something she's not supposed to! A few of my favorite moments of the night are Sammie getting chased by one of the guineas and screaming like a little girl, Deborah already knowing who the other people are because she reads my blog faithfully-who knew?!?!? (Thanks Deb-LOVE YOU!), getting to tell people that my little Yvette is pregnant and hear their excitement, seeing the Garmans after they've been on vacation (Missed you guys!), holding baby Landon (I'm in love!), hearing Vals older boys yelling about how loud the fireworks are (do they even know their Momma?), enjoying time with friends and family. We have some really fantastic people in our lives and I'm so blessed to know and love each of you. I was messing with my camera on Sunday and somehow reformated my memory card and LOST ALL OF MY PICTURES FROM THE PARTY!!! I was absolutely SICK! You know how much I love my pictures. I was so angry at myself. I lashed out at my poor husband who was trying to help. I came to my senses and googled if once that happened if there was any way of getting your pictures back. I read over and over that it was but you'd have to pay for the program to get the pictures back. I would have most certainly payed but I knew I had the ace of spades in my back pocket. Of course I called...Aaron. He knows me well and knew just how very upset I was. He told me to send my card with Justin to work on Monday. He did it!! I'm missing a few pictures (sorry Andy, Justin, Jeff-at least you're mentioned!) but I am so happy he got the majority of them back! He spent a couple of hours working on it for me. Aaron, you're my hero! Thank you so much for spending your precious time and energy on saving my pictures. You're the best! I'll leave you with the video of the finale from the show the boys put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment