Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My feelings on Chick-Fil-A

She put the ring on over her swim suit-which already has a built in ring. Doubly protected!
It's exhausting swimming!
So silly.
Tuesday, of course, we swam! I took two very tired girls home. 

Can you believe all the controversy around Chick-Fil-A right now? Good grief. I'm tired of it already. I'm tired of all the hate and negativity on both sides. I have gay friends, I love my gay friends. Do I agree with their lifestyle? No. Do I KNOW that Jesus loves them just as much as He loves me? ABSOLUTELY! I also have straight friends that I don't agree with their lifestyle. Do I KNOW that Jesus loves them as much as He loves me? 1000's times-YES! I'm certainly not perfect, I mess up on a daily basis and I know that Jesus couldn't love me more even if He tried. Issues like this bring out the ugly in both sides. When I read the interview that all of the controversy stems from; the man in no way, shape, or form is bashing anybody. He didn't spew hate. He said nothing about being homophobic. He just spoke his belief. Click on this if you want to read more. I could go on and on about this, but I won't. I love Chick-Fil-A. I love that there are godly people out there that aren't bashing and hating. I hate that the media will start BIG issues by twisting someones words all around.

Fitness:Kellie's hip was bothering her so we just did a brisk 2 mile walk. Great walk with a great girl. I love her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment