Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yumm! Chili Cheese Brats!

No, she wasn't really falling out.
JW and me! He loves to take pictures. HA!!
Me and my little darlings!


Wednesday is Farmers Market day on the square in Carthage. I love it! I love going and seeing what fresh veggies and fruits they have. I typically get a honeydew, squash and zucchini. This time I also got a watermelon! Yumm! I'm so looking forward to eating them!

We went swimming. Justin grilled some hot dogs and chili cheese brats. They were so good! I was surprised. I'm not usually a brat kind of girl.

Fitness: YOGA! It was just Kellie and I being taught by my Dad. Shayla was studying (she's in summer school) and packing for vacation. It was an incredible session. Amy is at Jr High Camp as the head chick!

Here's a funny video of Sky shooting everyone!


These 2 think this game is really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment