Thursday, August 2, 2012

Throwing kids!

My precious Yvette's growing belly. 14.5 weeks

Yvette's son saw her in her bikini and said, "OMG, You are so fat! Look at her, she is so fat!" Poor little Evie is FAR from fat. But to him with her never having any kind of a belly, this is a quite a change from the tiny little Momma he's always seen.
D, Jakob, Paili, Skylar, Jack-making a train!

Justin throwing Pai.










Justin throwing Pai.

J throwing Jakob!
Linde got a new car this week! It's super cute!



Justin and Sky spraying people. I could never get enough of her giggles!


While I was at work on Thursday, my Mom texted me that Skylar had found Gabbys (the Great Dane) boobies! And was fascinated. Anyone that has ever been topless around her knows of her huge fascination with boobies. She is hilarious about it. Will NOT leave them alone. Just giggles and giggles if you try to stop her. She is so funny. Poor Gabby. We may have to get her a shirt. *side note* If she herself is topless, she won't leave hers alone either. What a silly girl!
We went to swim and Linde and the boys met us over there with an extra boy, Deandre. I've been around him several other times. He's quite the little athlete as you can see in one of these videos where he flips off of Justin. We had so much fun. I'm hating that this week is coming to a close so we won't HAVE to come and take care of the dogs and make sure the pool is ok.
PS. I didn't mean to post all of these video's-I'll have to come back and revamp them when they've finished uploading to youtube.
Fitness: I was on my own for various reasons from the other girls. I just ran up and down my road. I didn't think through my outfit apparently and put on a pair of pants that barely stay up just standing.  I ended up having to hold onto my pants as I ran so I didn't give the neighbors a show. LESSON LEARNED! Oh well, I got a great workout in. I am a little frustrated that I can't seem to get my C25K app to work for the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment