Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bee sting!

My poor bee stung baby.
Wednesday is Farmers Market day in Carthage! I love it. I bought 3 watermelons because they were on sale and some okra. I also bought a Canary Melon, the man said its like a cross between a honeydew and a cantaloupe.  He said he doesn't care for them because they're like eating a spoonful of sugar. Of course, I had to have one when he said that!  While I was at work I got a phone call from a very sad baby. She was at the rock quarry with my Mom, in the backseat of the car when a bee flew in the car and apparently went in her shirt. That darn thing stung her 4 times before Bob (the rock quarry owner) lifted up her shirt, grabbed the bee, and killed it! Yay Bob! I would have taken a picture of the bee stings but there's 3 around her right boob and 1 on the back of her arm. Poor baby! Her little boob and arm were so red and angry. I felt awful for her. Bob was very concerned for her and was so sweet to her. He's an old man that doesn't get a lot of interaction from kids besides my girls and my nephews. He enjoys them even if he can't hear them! He called my Mom all evening checking on Pai. He tried to get my Mom to take her to his Dr immediately. My Dad gave her a benadryl before we left to go home. She fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep all night. She didn't even eat dinner. I had to get some milk from Braums and ran into my buddy Mike Thompson. I worked with him when I worked at SST. We sat next to one another for a long time and I have a ton of respect for that man. One of the first things he said when he saw me is, "Man, you're looking great! You've lost weight!" I loved that he recognized it and that he took the time to tell me. What a sweetheart.  Sky was laying on the bed with Justin just snuggling before I changed her and put her to bed. I took some video of her. I LOVE how she says Quigley. He's our black lab.

Saying Sissy and Quigley.

                                                          Jamming with her Daddy.

Fitness: Yoga! The class started out as just me and my Dad but then Amy got there and finished it out with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment