Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First day of school-1st grade!

Getting ready for school!
1st grade!! (I need to sweep my porch.)
Finding her cubby.
Ready to start the day!
She's very studious.
My sweet Jack had his first day today too!
New school for the boys and new school year began today!
These kids crack me up. You can watch them tell me a little about their days!

Junior came over to help my Dad move this couch upstairs.
Wednesday morning went just as smoothly as I hope every single morning goes for the rest of my life. I had gotten everything done the night before, and that makes me very happy. She packed her own lunch the night before-because she wanted to. I would have done it happily. Paili got up in a great mood, put her pretty new clothes on, brushed her teeth and her hair, and ate her breakfast quickly. I'm telling you, it was a beautiful thing! We left with plenty of time to spare and sang with K-Love all the way to school! The drop off went very smooth. This is the only morning I'll be able to walk her into her classroom. Mom said that Skylar didn't have near as rough of a day this school year as she did last year with no Sissy. Fantastic! Happy first day of school, Pai! You are an incredible little girl! Amy texted me to let me know that she had seen Paili and she was doing great. How awesome to have Amy there spying for me!
When I got off work I got to see my youngest nephews after their first day too! They also started a new school. They really liked it though. My parents got a new couch and Junior came over to help my Dad get it up the stairs.

Fitness: YOGA! It was Kellie, me, and my Dad. Amy was dealing with the fact that her oldest, Clayton, was leaving for college the next day. Poor girl. Good thing he's only going to be 20 minutes (if that) away. Kellie and I had a fun experience of seeing a skunk pretty close to us after yoga. We were having a heart to heart in my front yard when we heard what we assumed was a cat playing in the leaves in Amy's yard. Upon closer inspection we realized it was NOT a cat! Funny, funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment