Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Brooke!

New nail stuff- Oh la la!
Brooke always get something AWESOME from the Treasurers office.
My dear prego ordered 15 wings. Crack me up!!
Denise,  Kim,  Me, Jeannie, Yvette, Angie, Brooke

Tuesday was Brookes birthday, I'd tell you how old she is, but you wouldn't believe me. We celebrate birthdays at work by the birthday girl choosing where we go to eat. Brooke chose Hacketts Hotwings. Yvette couldn't have been more excited for her choice. We were standing in line and she was debating between ordering 15 or 20 wings. She loves her some wings! Side note: She went to the Dr today-everything looks great. We get to find out on Aug 30th what she's having. I can't wait! We had a delicious lunch.

Fitness: Amy and I walked 3.41 miles. My legs were killing me after Sunday and Mondays yoga class. I'm telling you, Amy is such an encourager. I love when all of my work out girls are together but I also love the one on one time with my girls. After we walked we were stretching and Clayton, her oldest, came out and played his guitar and sang praise songs. I can't even tell you how much I loved that. The perfect ending to any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment