Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stay on the bike Pai!

Sweet babies.
Ready for church!
Sky is too!
Snuggling watching The Lorax.
Ready to ride!!
                                               Fun little video of Pai riding her bike.

Sunday, I got up and took my babies to church. Mark said something in his sermon that really struck me as something I will start doing. He said as parents we should be asking, "How can I pray for you today?" I love this. I look forward to the answers I'll be getting from my little miss on our way to school in the mornings. Justin finally fixed Paili's tire on her bike. She was so excited to get out there and ride her bike. She'd get going and then get nervous and just jump off. It was hilarious the first few times and then I just kept telling her to stay on and keep pedaling. She'll get it...eventually!

Fitness: Amy and I walked a different path than normal. It was 4.87 miles. Great walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment