Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I get more awesome every day!

My sweet girl.

Helping Brianna into the building.
Sky loves to ring around the rosie.
You can pretty much guarantee that if you're outside at my parents, these guys will be with you!
Packing her lunch.

When I dropped Paili off at school Thursday morning we got there at the same time as our little neighbor Brianna. Paili had to hurry out so she could help Brianna in to the school. I love her sweet, sweet heart.

At the office my sweet friend, Zelma, came in to my office to tell me why she had been gone for several days. She had a blow dryer accident. Really what happened is that she was blow drying her hair and her back went out. Poor girl. I was talking to her about her injury and I guess I had never told her that I'm a massage therapist. She then told me that I get more awesome every day! I love her! She cracks me up!

I was getting dinner done for my family and Paili told Skylar, Not to get all excited because I've been her Mom for several years now and I've never left her hanging! I laughed and laughed. Just her whole delivery was hilarious. I'm such a blessed Momma.

I was getting ready to go work out and Justin told me that he thinks that I am thinner than I was when we first met! Woah!! I'm sure he knows better than I do, but I didn't think I was quite there yet. I love that he is such an encouragement to me.

Fitness: I had another first, I saw armadillo on my bike/walk/run. Even crazier...he was alive! I rarely see live armadillos, they're usually dead on the road! Funny little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment