Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clean house=happy Momma

My girl in her CLEAN room!
Thursday was my first day of "vacation". I spent all day cleaning my house and playing with Skylar. I'll be the very first to admit that I am not Susie homemaker. I can find all kinds of things to do before I worry about my house, well, all the rooms in my house anyways. Poor Skylar's room has been a catch all for quite a while. Her room is perfect now! Absolutely clean and neat. Sure, it took me all day to do it but it's now done! I feel so good about it. Justin told me that he's pretty sure that our house has never been this clean all at one time. Uh, glad I got that out there for everyone to see. Ha! It would be embarrassing if I planned on continuing to live that way. However, I feel like I can do anything now. I do know that when reality hits and I am no longer a pretend stay at home Mom, it will be much harder to do it. I am determined though, that I can and I will make this a reality for our home. Seriously...I've got good friends in my neighborhood that could drop in at anytime and demand to come in and check my house. Well, maybe they won't demand but I would like to be able to swing any door open in my house and be thrilled about it. Poor Sky got a bloody lip today as she was running through her room and tripped over one of the dogs only to be stopped by the window sill with her mouth. She screamed but got over it pretty quick when I got the ice for her. Paili absolutely loves when she gets to be a parent pick up at school. I love it too. Sky is always so excited to go get Sissy!

Fitness: I cleaned my butt off today. Justin didn't get home until really late so I called it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment