Thursday, August 16, 2012

Okra and Squash=Happy Paili

Geese!
Saw some BIG fish swimming. Wish I had my fishing pole!
Guinea chicks are growing quite nicely!
Paili helped me cook dinner.
Monday was kind of a hectic day at the office (like most of them) and I chose to go down to the river and eat my salad. I needed that hour of peace and water!
I checked on the new baby guineas at my parents! Paili helped me cook dinner. I had picked up some okra and squash at the farmers market and needed to use it. We just sauteed them and chicken all together. I made some brown rice. It was so good. Paili went on and on about how it was her favorite thing to eat, EVER! Right behind spaghetti. I was so glad she loved it. Justin and I loved it too. Great healthy dinner.

Fitness: Yoga class. Just me and my Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment