Thursday, August 16, 2012

Locked in the basement! (Almost)

Growing belly~15 weeks?
Another view
Vanilla Coke Zero! 
My parents think that lions are overused.
Sky's silly fascination with boobies.
She wants a window seat.
Looks like she's doing yoga moves.
Thursday the outfit that Yvette was wearing really showed off her baby bump. Aaron surprised me with my favorite...a vanilla coke zero from Sonic. So thoughtful of him! Thank you Aaron! He had to come in to my building to see the Recorders office. I had to take some files to the basement towards the end of the day. While I was down there, Zelma came down to let me know that because she had seen me go down and that she had stopped her but the lady that always locks the elevator was getting ready to lock the elevator up on our floor! They always keep the stairs locked, so that wouldn't have been an option. Thanks Zelma for looking out for me! I owe you!

When I got to my parents the guineas had made themselves right at home on either side of the porch. They are the funniest birds. I love Bert and Ernie. Gabby (the Great Dane) was laying on the floor and Skylar came over to play with her boobies. (Poor Gabby!!) Good thing she's a very tolerant dog. Skylar also thought that the window looked like a great place to sit. She was cracking us up getting comfortable on the ledge.

Fitness: Run/Walk--last one before the big race!! Over 3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment