Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yoga in the kitchen.

Beautiful sky on my way home.

She's obsessed with SHOES!

Paili and a cute guinea!

Passed out in my arms...rare!

Wednesday, I decided for SURE that I would be running the night run on my birthday! I told my brother who pointed out that I'd be running 3.1 miles on my 31st birthday! So very exciting! I can't wait to run. Janet, Sonny, and Casey (Aaron's Mom, Dad, and sister) are running too. I'm not feeling nervous now at all, just super excited that I'm doing it. It had been a bit of a crazy day so Sky hadn't gotten a nap and she fell asleep on my while I was talking to my parents. This is so rare.

Fitness: Dad came over for Yoga. It was just he and I again. Next week my other girls should be back with us. Amy had a conference to attend this week and poor Kellie isn't feeling well. Dad and I had a great class and ended up having to finish it up in my kitchen because of a storm front coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment